Homeland Patrol relies on specially trained personnel who are engaged in taking care of your assets, as well as, keeping you and your loved ones safe 24 hours a day.
Our highly trained uniformed security guards must complete a rigorous training process that leaves them prepared to meet the following duties:
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.